are you....?
are you still alive? Seems either really slow or just hoping not dead because I just found out I can get a student discount at adobe and really wanna start doing amv's again.
This feels like something you could've/should've PM'd.

Regardless, no, they're not dead. They can't release an episode 2 until they get enough entries to actually make an episode 2. If no one submits, there's no content to use for the video. If it's taking a long time (and it is), a large part of it is people just not submitting yet. This is something Law commented on in the very beginning.

Remember: This project is brand-new, and very few people are even aware it's a thing that exists. As time goes on, we might get more and more people actually contributing, and thus each episode will get enough content to release faster.
[Image: fF2P9lJ.jpg]
(04-19-2016, 12:21 AM)Thedarkmessenger Wrote:  no, they're not dead.
Thanks Doc, I can always count on you to check my pulse. The rectal exam seemed unnecessary though…

The situation is pretty much as Dark says. The episodes will only come out as fast as good submissions come in.
Do please show us what you’ve got.
(04-19-2016, 06:55 AM)SilentChaz Wrote:  Thanks Doc, I can always count on you to check my pulse. The rectal exam seemed unnecessary though…

Hey man, prostate cancer is serious business!
Most of the activity here happens privately in the entries forum. The episode is filling out slowly but surely and with good content.
We're actually receiving a good number of submissions, but the large majority are from new editors who are still learning. So the acceptance ratio is a bit lower.
Hope to see something from you soon.
(04-19-2016, 12:21 AM)Thedarkmessenger Wrote:  This feels like something you could've/should've PM'd.

Regardless, no, they're not dead. They can't release an episode 2 until they get enough entries to actually make an episode 2. If no one submits, there's no content to use for the video. If it's taking a long time (and it is), a large part of it is people just not submitting yet. This is something Law commented on in the very beginning.

Remember: This project is brand-new, and very few people are even aware it's a thing that exists. As time goes on, we might get more and more people actually contributing, and thus each episode will get enough content to release faster.

I am really sorry, the thought of PMing never crossed my mind. I did not mean it to sound rude or anything so my bad.........*Ill just go sit in the corner for a bit*
I don't think any of us really meant to imply that you were being rude or anything. I didn't, at the very least.
Every now and then, through morbid curiosity and or boredom I suffer through an "anime vine" compilation on youtube; I see the horrible editing/ lack of effort/ terrible humour/ yet another "...my nigga" reaction and I feel sick; then I see the view count in the hundreds of thousands and I die a little.

Before the life is completely snatched from me- I hope that through hellspawn we can show the people there is a higher standard that can be aspired to.
(05-01-2016, 08:18 AM)SilentChaz Wrote:  Every now and then, through morbid curiosity and or boredom I suffer through an "anime vine" compilation on youtube; I see the horrible editing/ lack of effort/ terrible humour/ yet another "...my nigga" reaction and I feel sick; then I see the view count in the hundreds of thousands and I die a little.

Before the life is completely snatched from me- I hope that through hellspawn we can show the people there is a higher standard that can be aspired to.
A higher standard that'll end up with, like.....10k views.....max......

Humans are really annoying sometimes <_<