AMV Hellspawn
AMV Hellspawn - Now Open For Submissions - Printable Version

+- AMV Hellspawn (http://amvhellspawn.com)
+-- Forum: AMV Hellspawn (http://amvhellspawn.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: News (http://amvhellspawn.com/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: AMV Hellspawn - Now Open For Submissions (/thread-7.html)

Pages: 1 2

AMV Hellspawn - Now Open For Submissions - LawRayLiet - 08-14-2015

Reading through the The Future of AMV Hell, it's obvious many of us weren't ready for things to end.
Zarx may be retiring, but the community with all it's editors doesn't have to. AMV Hellspawn aims to be a new nexus point for us all.
I'm looking forward to seeing who all will be a part of the first episode of many.

Read over the AMV Hellspawn Submission Guidelines on how to submit your video: http://amvhellspawn.com/showthread.php?tid=5

Official YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKCiHmI7hoU

FAQ
What is AMV Hellspawn?
AMV Hellspawn is an episodic MEP in the style of AMV Hell.

Is AMV Hellspawn an official AMV Hell series?
No. AMV Hellspawn is a spin-off series with the aim of being a new nexus point for editors.

I'm new to making AMVs, can I still submit of video?
Yes. AMV Hellspawn is open to editors of all skill levels.
If your video is good, it'll be accepted. If it's not so good, then at the very least we'll give you some advice to improve on in your future entries.

I don't know how to edit all, how can I participate?
If you're not an editor, but have some great ideas you'd like to see appear in AMV Hellspawn, then post them here: http://amvhellspawn.com/showthread.php?tid=6

Have any other questions? Post them below.

RE: AMV Hellspawn - Now Open For Submissions - Thedarkmessenger - 08-17-2015

What are the limitations on clips that have been released elsewhere before? Can we submit clips we've posted on our youtube channels? Can we submit the clips we make in Hell's tennis thread (that are actually good)? Are clips that have appeared in lesser-known compilations still allowed in this one?

RE: AMV Hellspawn - Now Open For Submissions - LawRayLiet - 08-18-2015

That's a good question, which I probably should have addressed.

As long as it hasn't appeared in an already popular compilation(e.g. AMV Hell/Minis/Challenge, Enfer, Ru.comix, etc) then it's fine.
I realize some of this content may not be fresh to a small number of people, but for the majority, it will be fresh.
With that said though, we'll be making sure that it doesn't dominate any given episode.

RE: AMV Hellspawn - Now Open For Submissions - LawRayLiet - 10-02-2015

Just to reiterate what was posted off site. We currently have received enough acceptable to content to fill about 1/3 of the episode.
Things have slowed down here, but we still need more entries. So if you've got some ideas you've been holding onto, or have anything more to contribute, it'll be appreciated.

Hopefully we can fill up the rest of this episode sooner rather than later.

RE: AMV Hellspawn - Now Open For Submissions - pzykosiz - 10-03-2015

how long were you intending to make to episode?

RE: AMV Hellspawn - Now Open For Submissions - LawRayLiet - 10-03-2015

Around 5 minutes.

RE: AMV Hellspawn - Now Open For Submissions - SirKaiju - 10-03-2015

I've posted all of my current ideas in the ideas thread in case anyone wants to see if they can use anything of interest.

RE: AMV Hellspawn - Now Open For Submissions - CoyoteGrande - 10-24-2015

Would've submitted something by now, but the giant TV ate a few days of my life.

RE: AMV Hellspawn - Now Open For Submissions - LawRayLiet - 12-08-2015

Once we get sorted through these final entries, it looks like we'll hit the mark I was aiming for.
Should have the Kickstarter episode out shorty after new years.

RE: AMV Hellspawn - Now Open For Submissions - Stryata - 12-08-2015

(10-24-2015, 09:24 PM)CoyoteGrande Wrote:  Would've submitted something by now, but the giant TV ate a few days of my life.

I know that feeling. Being "easily distracted" doesn't help my case either. Nor does the fact that I WILL wait to the last possible minute to do a large project. I had 3 different projects for 3 different classes to do amidst studying for finals and general life stuff (gf, anime, video games, work, family, etc).

Now that the semester is ending, I may just finally get around to actually contributing instead of sitting here doing absolutely nothing. Only to get right back to doing nothing after Christmas.

RE: AMV Hellspawn - Now Open For Submissions - pzykosiz - 12-09-2015

(12-08-2015, 06:18 AM)LawRayLiet Wrote:  Once we get sorted through these final entries, it looks like we'll hit the mark I was aiming for.
Should have the Kickstarter episode out shorty after new years.

good to see a start on this. hopefully that draws some more people in.
haven't been able to submit much lately, all my ideas either suck, or are way too difficult/fiddly to do properly

RE: AMV Hellspawn - Now Open For Submissions - Thedarkmessenger - 12-09-2015

So are you keeping submissions up while episode 1 is being released or do you plan on temporarily closing them?

RE: AMV Hellspawn - Now Open For Submissions - SilentChaz - 12-09-2015

(12-09-2015, 04:06 AM)pzykosiz Wrote:  all my ideas either suck, or are way too difficult/fiddly to do properly

I like a fiddle here and there, Pzy. Gimme some ideas and let’s collaborate up in this bitch.

RE: AMV Hellspawn - Now Open For Submissions - LawRayLiet - 12-09-2015

(12-09-2015, 12:37 PM)Thedarkmessenger Wrote:  So are you keeping submissions up while episode 1 is being released or do you plan on temporarily closing them?
Submissions will stay open. But if a person would like to be in the kickstarter, they should enter their video before Dec 25th.

RE: AMV Hellspawn - Now Open For Submissions - Thedarkmessenger - 12-09-2015

Every time you refer to it as the "kickstarter" episode, I keep thinking you're talking about some crowd-funding project I'm unaware of. Albeit, that's probably more the fault of kickstarter.com than it is your own.

*shrugs* more of a side thought than a complaint, really.

anyway, I might submit something within a few days. Got a video I wanna rework just a bit before calling it official.