AMV Hellspawn
The Official Welcome/Introductions Thread - Printable Version

+- AMV Hellspawn (http://amvhellspawn.com)
+-- Forum: AMV Hellspawn (http://amvhellspawn.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (http://amvhellspawn.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: The Official Welcome/Introductions Thread (/thread-4.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

The Official Welcome/Introductions Thread - SilentChaz - 08-11-2015

Welcome. Have you just joined us? Who are you? Tell us about yourself.

I’m Chaz. Male. British. Born during the mid 80s.
My editing software is Audacity; Photoshop; Avidemux and 3DS Max.

My philosophy: If it's a good idea, do it.

RE: The Official Welcome/Introductions Thread - Pixel Lord - 08-12-2015

Helllooo Chaz

RE: The Official Welcome/Introductions Thread - SirKaiju - 08-15-2015

Hello, I'm just an moocher/dumper of AMV Ideas, also I'm an autistic shitposter whose probably just gonna spam the everything else threads with irrelevant stuff that made AMV Hell 'cancer' apparently. Tongue

RE: The Official Welcome/Introductions Thread - pzykosiz - 08-15-2015

Hi, I'm pzykosiz. You may remember me from AMVHell.
I travel around the internet finding places to contribute to. Eventually I ended up here

RE: The Official Welcome/Introductions Thread - adzman - 08-16-2015

Hello. I am an actual human being, born on earth. I enjoy breathing oxygen and consuming water.

RE: The Official Welcome/Introductions Thread - Thedarkmessenger - 08-17-2015

If you don't know me....don't worry. You'll learn who I am eventually.

RE: The Official Welcome/Introductions Thread - LawRayLiet - 08-20-2015

Welcome, strangers whom I've never met.

RE: The Official Welcome/Introductions Thread - Thedarkmessenger - 08-20-2015

(08-20-2015, 05:28 AM)LawRayLiet Wrote:  Welcome, strangers whom I've never met.

WHO ARE YOU AND HOW DID YOU GET IN MY HOUSE?!?!?!?!?!?

RE: The Official Welcome/Introductions Thread - itschickenscratch - 08-22-2015

Yo I'm Trey. Or itschickenscratch. IDGAF what I go by, really. I just edit whatever shit I feel like editing and that's about all there is to know.

RE: The Official Welcome/Introductions Thread - CoyoteGrande - 09-20-2015

Been watching AMV hell for years. And now I have a PC. Been dying to contribute something. Gonna blow some minds very soon.... or fail miserably. Either way, it'll be interesting.

RE: The Official Welcome/Introductions Thread - Thedarkmessenger - 09-21-2015

(09-20-2015, 09:18 AM)CoyoteGrandeCocccc Wrote:  Been watching AMV hell for years. And now I have a PC. Been dying to contribute something. Gonna blow some minds very soon.... or fail miserably. Either way, it'll be interesting.

WHO KEEPS LETTING THESE STRANGERS INTO MY HOUSE?!?!?!?!?!?

slightly more serious side note: welcome.

RE: The Official Welcome/Introductions Thread - Stryata - 09-21-2015

sigh.... Guess this means I have to stop lurking. I've been here a while now; that pantry of yours is quite spacious.
Fell in love with the phenomenon called AMV Hell around a year ago but never had the means (read: motivation) to contribute. Now that I have the means (motivation) to do things, I thought I may as well wing it.

Oh, I almost forgot. You're out of sugar again.

RE: The Official Welcome/Introductions Thread - Thedarkmessenger - 09-21-2015

(09-21-2015, 04:35 AM)Stryata Wrote:  Oh, I almost forgot. You're out of sugar again.
So that's why you're still so fat despite all that hiking and pokemon battling! I'm scratching sugar off the grocery list, 'cause you're going on a diet, mountain bro.

Jeez....all these new mouths to feed....

Slightly more serious side note: Welcome to Hell........spawn.

RE: The Official Welcome/Introductions Thread - Junedawgg - 09-23-2015

Hello I am Junedawgg. I came here for one thing, and one thing only. Leech for the love of all things unholy, and then share it around to my buddies.
Keep up the fine and not so fine work. I like to rage about stupid things on the internet as much as I love to laugh.

RE: The Official Welcome/Introductions Thread - Gamewizard - 11-05-2015

this was a hard place to find. I entered anime hell a couple times last year as Gamewizard then as well. I was completely new to the amv world and had fell in love with amv hell and was crushed and quit making any amvs when it was announced it was closing but I just happened to dig through their forums today and saw that silentchaz was going to create his own place and had to google his name to find this place. So thank you for giving me hope once again but I did notice yall are alot stricter in what makes it into the clip and not just anything submitted